NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Manopole jammy sport small 305403100 SELLE ITALIA scatto fisso
- NEW Bike Bicycle 26 Bent Square Spring Fork 1 W Twisted Cage Bars Chrome.
- Ragno x guarnitura cook bros racing modulare 130 mm 5 fori road nos
- Shimano Deore LX M7581 Mega9 Front Derailleur MTB Derailer
- SRAM S80 Carbon Rear Wheel 9 or 10 Speed 82mm Clincher NEW 130mm for QR Grey Red
- TYRES Pair 20x1.75 COMP 3 Tread Style Retro Old School Comp III Amber Wall BMX
- 1080P Infrared Trail Video Game Camera Night Vision Wildlife Hunting Waterproof
- CIRCLE Y'S MARTHA JOSEY TEAR DROP COMBINATION BIT--NEW WITH TAGS
- Army Signal Corps survival reflective distress marker panel VS-17
- Chaqueta impermeable commuter negra con líneas reflexivo size xl 2010019500 Wow
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.