NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Men's Shorty Wetsuit 3MM Small Model 8804
- OLD SELLE VERY BEST No.29 A EN RUMP made in France
- Robert Axle Project Kid Trailer 12mm Thru Axle Length 172 or178mm Thread 1.5mm
- Shimano Tiagra SPD-SL (R540) pedals with cleats
- Sram Kettenblatt Straße 46t 5 Schraube 130mm Bcd Aluminium (46-38) 4mm black,
- Vintage 8' 8 Bamboo Fly Rod with 2 tip ends 61k4
- 2014 Cinelli Chrome Special Edition Cycling Jersey - Made in by Santini
- CHAQUETA TATTINI POR LA COMPETENCIA SOFTSHELL TECNOLEGGERO TATTINI HOMBRE
- Antique Vintage 14 X 42 Indian Made KABIR KOUBA Snowshoes Usable Or Decor
- CAT Cycling Computers EYE - Strada Cadence Wired Bike Sports Outdoors
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.