NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Chanclo LOOK LLUVIA Resistente al agua LOOK lluvia chanclo black S M - NUEVO
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Lauderdale Sondors Urmas Apollo
- Fox Racing Race Jersey bluee, Medium
- King Kooker Low Pressure Smoker with 30 Cabinet
- MSR WHISPERLITE INTERNATIONALE 600 CAMPING STOVE - ACCESSORIES - BAG
- Ozark Trail 17 x 15 Person Instant Hexagon Cabin Tent, Sleeps 11 Hunting
- Portable 20L Camping Toilet Flush Potty With Hand Wash Sink Basin Stand Outdoor
- Shimano XM7 SPD shoes, grey, size 40
- Suunto – High Grade Steel MC-2 Pro Compass with Mirrored Sighting, Adjustable
- DAM EFFZETT 8-BRAID, 273yds 250m, 0.25mm, strength 22.7kg 50lbs, 52668
- Gatehouse Conquest Adults Ladies Show Jumping Competition Matt Helmet Free Bag
- KastKing Reels Royale Legend Baitcasting - Elite Series, Palm Perfect Compact 4
- Megabass Destroyer Carbon Head Model F5-67X Bass Rod From Stylish Anglers Japan
- NOS 8'6 Shakespeare Purist 7-8 wt. 2 piece fly rod with tags
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.