NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Carbon Racing Drop Integrated Bar Stem 9 10 11 12 Handlebar 40 42 44cm Road Bike
- Elite Arion Digital Electro Magnetic Resistance Rollers
- Mens Asics Gel Hyperspeed 6 Mens Running shoes
- Octane One Belter platform pedals, red
- Ritchey WCS EvoCurve Road Handlebar31.8mm Drop 128 83mm width 40 42 44cm Blatte
- Shimano ST-R3000 left hand main lever assembly
- Stonewear Designs Women's Sprinter Capri
- Truvativ Hussefelt Mountain Bike Handlebar Stem
- 1 hydraulische Bremse Magura MT8 black für vorn oder hinten
- Cavallo Passage Dressur Reitstiefel Gr.40 (6,5) H50 W35 dressage ridingboots
- Altura Womens Nightvision 3 Pendler size Eng 2018 black 14
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.