NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 17-18 Burton Deja Vu 'Flying V' Used Women's Demo Snowboard Size 149cm
- Circle S TEAL Zig Zag Dark Leather BARREL SADDLE Bridle Breastcollar & Reins SET
- ARDENT STRONG BRAID GREEN 65YDS
- Chair Folding coleman camping chairs Quad chair
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Emaximum FLOW LUNA Velobecane Sparta
- E-Bike 48V 17Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Ghost Cosway Staiger Quipplan
- Harley German Style Novelty camouflage Motorcycle Leather Retro Half Helmet 3215
- Lot of 100 Pieces - Misprint Plastic LED Letter Opener Flashlight Keychains
- New Specialized Women's Pro Road Carbon Fiber Cycling shoes 40.5 US
- Portable Toilet Fold To Go Camping RV's Hunting Boating Hiking Emergency Outdoor
- Shimano RC9 SPD-SL shoes, S-Phyre, white, size 44 wide
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.