NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Patagonia Pastel P-6 Label Women's Full-Zip Hoody, Feather Grey
- Perko 1-1 4 Thru-Hull Fitting w Pipe Thread Bronze MADE IN THE USA 0322DP7PLB
- SABRE PREWONED 6660C STROKER 6-½’ ONE PIECE OCEAN ROD FISHING ROD
- Shimano WB-235I Sephia Eging Bag Jig Storage M size 9 x 18.5 x 18cm Red... Japan
- Tough-1 Poly Rope Training Halter with Knots and 14 Foot Lead Rope Horse Size
- Vintage Ryobi 355 Fly Fishing Reel and Case
- 2400 Sterile Gauze Pads 4 x4 Hospital Triage First Aid Emergency Survival Kits
- Allen Twin Creek Fishing Wader Bag, Olive
- 25mm width 50mm depth Clincher Carbon Cyclocross Wheels Disc Brake Carbon Wheels
- Bambini ginnastica sport anelli esercizio braccio forza + barra orizzontale
- Campagnolo Nuovo Gran Sport Schalthebel Shifters 2 x 5 6fach 1975 - 1980 RAR TOP
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.