NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Mr-ride EXUSTAR Cycling Road Clipless Pedals 122g pc 86x89mm E-PR200 White
- Papierkorb allum für Dachträger geeignet bis systeme carrymore 2502120100 XLC
- Sattel übereinstimmend authentisch line damen 810 natürliche 2200001900 lepper
- shoes da trekking camminata Salomon Aero hiking shoes outdoor mountain
- Sr Suntour Suspension Fork Xct Sf13(3 15 16in) 26″ V-Brake
- Vintage ABU Garcia Ambassadeur 5000C 1970’s Reel w Case & Paperwork
- 2018 Official Marc Marquez 93 Labyrinth Cap - 18 43003
- Casco Equitación, Reiterhelm, Casco de Montar Busse Dijon Marino, black, brown
- Alpidex Nordic Walking Poles TAJO fixed length pole made of carbon in varying cm
- Carrera Casco Bicicleta Precinct Fucsia colors Lisos Lavable Acolchado Interior
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.