NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Mr-ride EXUSTAR Cycling Road Clipless Pedals 122g pc 86x89mm E-PR200 White
- Papierkorb allum für Dachträger geeignet bis systeme carrymore 2502120100 XLC
- Sattel übereinstimmend authentisch line damen 810 natürliche 2200001900 lepper
- shoes da trekking camminata Salomon Aero hiking shoes outdoor mountain
- Spezialteil Tretachse 195Mm Breit ,silverstahl,Brüniert
- ValorPRO 10lb Polyurethane Bumper Plate X (2)
- 100% Percent Cycling S2 Sunglasses Matte Off White HiPER Red Mirror Lens
- CCI ALY69517U95 18x8 5-Spoke Light PVD Chrome Alloy Factory Wheel Remanufactured
- Altura Repel Bibtight 2018 black XL
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.