NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Fizik Cyrano R1 110mm x + -20 Ergal Aluminium Stem
- Mr-ride Elite PATAO CARBON Bottle Cage 29g 74mm 1pc
- Papierkorb 582 klappbar Vorderseite white BKWW0582 Wald Dachträger Fahrrad
- Prima Jersey gara volleyball Mikasa Official Gorgonzola Novara woman MT275-0050
- Sensore cadenza bryton ant+ blueeetooth BRYTON ciclocomputer bici
- SRAM X-Sync 30T 12V DM 3o Boost golden Chainring
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.