NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- BikeDubz Mayhem 20 Inch Wheel Covers For BMX Bicycle Fits Demolition Parts Bikes
- Computrainer Pro with Racer Mate 8002 indoor bike trainer with accessories
- Fox Racing Shox Lenkerremote Ctd Remote Lever Single Cable Am Lever Two-Sided
- Neoprene Weights Hand Dumbbells Home Gym Fitness Aerobic Ladies Men Exercise Gym
- New Thomson Elite X4 Stem 0 degree rise, 90mm long, 31.8 clamp
- Rare 27in Road Bike Wheelset Campagnolo Record Hubs Mavic MA40 27in 630 BSD
- SelleI Italia Storica Sattel Leder Neu
- SPANK Spoon110 Pedals Green 9 16'' Large Platform Bike
- Used Gym Quality Adjustable Decline Bench Press
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.