NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Comal Snap On Round Float Foam orange 1.25 100 Per Bag 10 pk0
- Bearing Remover for Transition Bike Frame - Extractor, Puller, Blind Tool
- COLEMAN 3-BURNER EVEN-TEMP PROPANE CAMP STOVE W INSTANT IGNITION
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Melkus Eden Bikes Solexity Smart
- GARMIN GPS 12XL portable GPS For Parts Repair- Selling AS-IS
- Grandstand Comfort Seats Ultra-Padded Seat w Built in Carrying Handle in Pink
- Magnum by Böker Damascus Countess Damast Taschenmesser Outdoormesser Jagdmesser
- Nitecore Headlamp Series HA40 HA40
- Peugeot Vintage Folding Bicycle Classic Bike Needs Some TLC Been in Storage
- SHIMANO Men's Rp100 SPD-sl Cycling shoes
- Tifosi Crystal red Fototec Smoke 2019 Veloce Fototec Radbrille
- VINTAGE 1980-1984 JOHN DEERE LIQUIFIRE SNOWMOBILE RADIATOR
- Gunsmoke Brown 1 X 2 Correction Bit
- Ladies Dever Classic Breeches Navy Full Seat
- MSR Windburner Group Stove System
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.