NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Comal Snap On Round Float Foam orange 1.25 100 Per Bag 10 pk0
- Bearing Remover for Transition Bike Frame - Extractor, Puller, Blind Tool
- COLEMAN 3-BURNER EVEN-TEMP PROPANE CAMP STOVE W INSTANT IGNITION
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Melkus Eden Bikes Solexity Smart
- GARMIN GPS 12XL portable GPS For Parts Repair- Selling AS-IS
- Guanti 250 black yellow s bike 2643161040006_C SCOTT Bicicletta mountain
- Louis Garneau Sienna Boa Women’s High End Cycling shoes US Sz. 9 Road NIB
- NEW CamelBak Rubicon 100 oz 3L Mil Spec Antidote LR Coyote
- Portable Camping fishing Chairs Adjustable Height ultra light Compact Folding
- Shimano XTR Crankset 175mm FC-M900
- Superfeet Women Berry Premium-w Orthotic Insole D (6-7.5 UK) Pink (Berry)
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.