NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Beach cruiser chopper wheelset 24 x 80 mm single speed
- Chargeur E-Bike Adore Adriatica Batavus BigCat 54.6V 4A RCA
- FCFB fork28.6mm High quality Carbon fiber Road Bike integral handlebar 420x120mm
- MMA Brazilian JIU Jitsu Grappling Dummy Wrestling Submission Standing Sitting
- New Serfas TRI-W2 Titainium Rails Leather Cover 280gm
- Puma Womens ST Trainer Evo pink pink RED-WHITE Pink New
- Shimano WH-7900 hub axle unit
- SR Suntour XCR 011 Coil Suspension Fork 26 1 1 8 threadless disc brake 100m
- Velocity Clip Smartphone mount for ProLine Stands Music or Microphone stand
- 2 Cans of Honeyville Freeze Dried Ham Flavored TVP Emergency Food
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.