NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Armageddon USMC Tripod Scabbard Multicam AG0110
- Champion Sports Tournament Horseshoe Set Classic Outdoor Lawn Game includes ...
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Jd Bug Trillium Navigator PIM RED
- Fox Racing Metah All Mountain Helmet Dark Green XS SM
- KING KOOKER 30 DOUBLE BURNER PORTABLE PROPANE FRYER
- MSR Titán 2-Pot Juego Ultralight Titanio Utensilios, 2L silver
- New Sidi Dominator 5 Pro Women's Cycling shoes - EU Size 40
- Pearl Izumi 2017 Select Pursuit Bike Bicycle Cycling Jersey bluee X2 - XL
- Selle Italia Iron Flow Ti316 - black, size S123 - Vélo Vélo De Route Cyclisme
- Tefal Smart Outdoor Magic Hands Camping 7P Set Stainless Pot Fry Pan Glass Lids
- Vintage 1991 GC Selle Italia TURBOMATIC 343g Saddle Road Bike (RA)
- Guy Harvey Mens Cover Charge L S Performance Tee MH68860, Mist, Large, NWT
- Karl Niedersuss 17.5 Symphonie dressage saddle
- Metalab Cowboy Dressage Dog Bone Bit Brushed Stainless Steel 5-1 2
- Okuma Avenger B Series Reel 25 AV-25b-CL
- Redington Minnow Outfit with Crosswater Reel
- SCARPA ALPHA INVERNO MOUNTAINEERING SNOW ICE CLIMBING Boots Men’s 9.5
- Sitka Gear Grange Vest S19
- TuffRider Men's A-Circuit Knee Patch Breeches
- WESTERN FLAT REINS 8' LEATHER BARREL RODEO REINING SHOW
- 53680SA C.E. Smith Stainless Steel Flush Mount Rod Holder 0 Degree
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.