NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Browning Bird'N Lite Strap Vest
- Cabela’s Mens Neoprene Hunting Chest Waders Size 12R Preowned
- Desigual Borsa Sportiva Oriental Shoulder Bag whiteo
- Luz delantera bicicleta CatEye Rapid X USB Rechargeable whiteo
- New ZIPP Tangente SL Speed 700x27mm Tubular 320 TPI Road Tire
- Pro Griffen Saddle - Carbon Rails - New - 142mm Width
- Selle Italia Controllo Smootape - white - Handlebar Tape Bartape Control
- SRAM Rival1 PG-1130 Cassette 11-32
- Vintage Chang Star Cantilever Brakes good condition brake set
- 25 Flasks Oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Wine Bottle
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.