NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Browning Bird'N Lite Strap Vest
- Cabela’s Mens Neoprene Hunting Chest Waders Size 12R Preowned
- Desigual Borsa Sportiva Oriental Shoulder Bag whiteo
- Luz delantera bicicleta CatEye Rapid X USB Rechargeable whiteo
- NEW SRAM PG-1050 10 speed 12-28 Cassette
- Profile Design T2 Wing TT Bar
- Selle San Marco Era Dynamic Predek Dos Nu - black
- SRAM X-Sync 1x Direct Mount Mountain Bike MTB Chainring 0mm Offset - 30t
- Velocomp PowerPod Power Meter good as Garmin Vector Assioma Favero potenza Power
- 2 Extra Poles for a Neso Tent Grande
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.