NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Murderous Row WeightLifting Powerlifting Leather Belt (L) +Hardcore Knee Sleeves
- Pearl Izumi Men's EM Road N1 v2 Running shoes Size 7
- Peugeot Bicycle Light Soubitez headLight SP L23 Vintage touring randonneur NOS
- Schwalbe Fat Albert Front & Rear Tyres Addix Soft Speedgrip Comp 29x2.35 Pair
- Sram PG-1030 10 Speed MTB Bike Cassette 11-32T fits XX X9 X0 X7 & Shimano
- Vintage 1930s South Bend Fish-Oreno Wood Glass-Eye Fishing Lure
- 2017 - 2018 Dc Snowboard Media Blitz 154cm
- CCI 16x6.5 5 Y-Spoke White Alloy Factory Wheel Remanufactured
- ALPS OutdoorZ Horizon Swivel Stool
- CASCO SNOWBOARD men ANON STRIKER blueE
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.