NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Camp Pillow Congreenible Blanket Ultralight 70 x 50 Portable Sleeping Pillows
- Dorcy USB Rechargeable Aluminum Flashlight
- Endura Xtract Roubaix L S Jersey Maglia Maniche Lunghe men, red
- Hooyman 655227 10 Foot Extendable Tree Saw with Wrist Lanyard and Sling for...
- Manicure set republic patch velox velo rte dissolution 0.17oz + 6 rust. 0 19
- NOS Equus Impreza C9 cyclo-computer wireless
- Pearl Izumi Thermal Leg Warmer White XLarge
- SHIMANO Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9170 & BR-R9170 J-Kit (incl Hydraulic Hose)
- This Listing bluee Folding Picnic Table w Storage Bag 24 1 2 H Waterproof
- Dale Of Norway Skog Masculine Mens Sweater
- Gas Grill w Cart,LP,BtuH 159000 CROWN VERITY MCC-72
- Kamp-Rite DCTC343 Kamp-Rite Compact Double Tent Cot w R F DCTC343 - 1 Each
- Matchmakers Caldene Gloucester Riding Panties For Men Long-sleeved - Mens
- Nocona Ranger Star Concho Billet Belt
- QHP Toledo Saddle Pad Pink Pony
- Shakespeare ALPHA 3 Piece Rod BWS 1310A 12'0' Medium Action. Graphite Composite
- Shimano Twin Power 2500HGS Salt & Fresh All Round Model
- Tough 1 Spurs, Card suite
- Vintage Tecnica GTL Rear Entry Downhill Ski Boots Women's size 6 1 2 ITALY
- 2KGREY Olympic Full Seat Riding Breeches, Navy Denim, Indigo, Womens Sz 29
- Berkley Sistema Bolso L red - black + 4 Boxes Bolsa Pesca
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.