NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Camp Pillow Congreenible Blanket Ultralight 70 x 50 Portable Sleeping Pillows
- Dorcy USB Rechargeable Aluminum Flashlight
- Endura Xtract Roubaix L S Jersey Maglia Maniche Lunghe men, red
- Hooyman 655227 10 Foot Extendable Tree Saw with Wrist Lanyard and Sling for...
- Manicure set republic patch velox velo rte dissolution 0.17oz + 6 rust. 0 19
- NOS Equus Impreza C9 cyclo-computer wireless
- Pearl Izumi Symphony Women's LS Jersey
- SHIMANO FC-R9100-P Left Hand Crank Arm Unit 165 MM - Y1VU98010
- Thule 970 Xpress 2-bike towball carrier
- Verge V-Gear Nacogdoches Men's S S Cycling Jersey, White Green, XL, Brand New
- GOOD VINTAGE J W YOUNG PRIDEX 3.5 WIDE DRUM FLY REEL
- Kjus Men's Formula Pants 2019, Gr. 50
- Metal Jig MSL 320 grams SLP (2642) FCL Labo
- Okuma Andros 16S SE SPECIAL EDITION Lever Drag Reel Sailfish Marlin - GUNMETAL
- Redington Dually II Fly Rod - 3wt 10'6 4pc
- Shimano 16 Super Aero Kisu Special Thin Fishing REEL From JAPAN
- Single Bomber Ski Jean Michel Basquiat 150cm
- TuffRider Ladies Belmont Field Boot
- Westcomb Women's Salish Sweater (XS) Lime Twist 150 New W Tags Attached W-41
- 509 Tactical Snowmobile Helmet - Hi-Vis bluee (2019)
- Bolle Skibrille Gravity 21458 black & red Splatter Fire orange
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.